Thursday, April 5, 2012

wtf? it's april!

Ok, so I want to take a little time to rant about the weather here. Believe it or not, I took this picture this morning when I was returning to the dorm after a morning lecture. I mean, yeah the snow has been a bit less (it was more than knee deep not three weeks ago.) But still. it's freaking APRIL! Where are the FLOWERS?! On the up side it's at least always above freezing, and you can put away the really really warm fur boots, but that's not really the issue. This April Fools our pranksters even had trouble finding puddles to color green (it's a traditional prank.) because all the puddles are still in solid form rather than liquid. I'm tired of this Russian weather. snow from November till April. and then excessive heat from June to September. You only get 2 months of tolerable weather. I need to move back to Europe...

No comments:

Post a Comment