Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Issues

I know it's horrible to say you hate someone, but don't they also say that there's a very fine line between love and hate, and one that's far too easy to cross at that. It's not always true, I think. But sometimes there's no other way to describe what's there.

I hate that he's the one person in my life that can make me cry with a single phrase.
I hate that everything I do, I do with thought to what he will think of it.
I hate that almost every conversation, even about the most common an seemingly unrelated topics ends with me being inadequate in some form.
I hate that he would do anything for me without regard for himself.
I hate that he's planned out my life for me.
I hate that I actually think that it's a good one.
I hate that I have no idea how to talk to him about things that really matter.
I hate that he doesn't know how to do that either.
I hate that I am afraid to tell him the truth.
I hate that I'm afraid to disappoint him.
I hate that I need him.
I hate that he feels he can't rely on me.
I hate that he's always right.
I hate that there is nothing I can do about any of this.
And most of all I hate that he's never angry with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment