Thursday, July 30, 2009

creepers!?

so... weird thing happened
after going food-shopping I was putting in the combination to open the outer door to the house (it leads to this hallway-staircasey type area where you need the key to get into the individual apartments.. well you get the idea...) but yeah; I was putting in the combination and I saw a flash. A camera flash, like someone was behind me.

I know for a fact that this isn't paranoia, since my dad saw it too. My dad then checked upstairs, but all he found was that the window was open. So... WTF? The picture was obviously not taken so that they could get the combination, since the frigging window was open. If it was for hogosh,-pretty-girl-let's-take-a-picture-of-her reasons then why from the back? My dad thinks it's because I got into МФТИ... meaning... creeper paparazzi??? Dunno how plausible that is... but yeah...

Someone went through a lot of trouble to take a creeper pic. That much is certain.

4 comments:

  1. o_0 That.. is creepy. If you suddenly disappear, maybe we'll know why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was me. ;)
    (jk, obviously, but I hope it's not an actual stalker.) 0.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I DID tell you in advance that I was stalking you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ITS THE RUSSIAN MAFIA!!!! they were just using me to get to you. ahhhh......

    ReplyDelete