Monday, July 27, 2009

pain and agony

Ugly old ladies are overly fond of transparent clothes.

So there's this saying: Moscow has everything, you just have to cough up the money. which is very true, considering that you can really get anything you can think of in this city. However, the first part (and oh dear god probably also the second) I want to focus in a little more coupled with the understanding that, as Einstein once said,
Only 2 things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity (though he wasn't so sure about the first one.)
~~~
Well, as you can probably guess by now, when in Moscow your eyes will periodically be burned by the sight of some 46-year-old-blubber-woman in a lace top. And by lace top I mean ONLY LACE. Meaning you can see EVERYTHING (thank goodness these people usually wear bras... oh, the horror if it were otherwise...) This display of... I don't even know what to call this... on their part, prompts me to ask: Do they really think it looks anything even remotely related to 'good'? I, for one have NO IDEA why anyone would ever do such a thing, but I hope that maybe some day they will grow a brain and start wearing camisoles under transparent clothing. No matter how fit you are, or how good looking, unless you're on a beach and it's over 25C no sane person will approve of that

(on a horrible, terrible side note:
I've seen old men do this too... can someone come save me and my eyes before we burn to death?)

4 comments:

  1. omg nasty. ugh. thats so gross. i'm sending you some special glasses that make it go away......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that...a few too many times. Maybe that's why my vision sucks. XD

    Apparently nudity is stylish in Europe. My grandmother told me she saw a girl on a train in a lace top with nothing on underneath it. 0.o

    ReplyDelete