Friday, August 14, 2009

missing me?

so... you may or may not have noticed the recent lack of posting (hopefully you have noticed, meaning you actually read all my "highly intelligent" babble.) In any case... aside from the slightly depressing lack of comments I'm getting (1 in the last 6 posts... :( ... ) I've been busy doing - you guessed it - actual productive stuff, which mostly consists of near-daily trips to IKEA, moving old furniture arround, cleaning up my relative's filth (I hink I'm stating to hate my mom's side of the family, because they're extremely rude and absolutely filthy, details on that I'll leave for another day, or rather night.), and so on...
But yeah, as things are now, it seems like we'll FINALLY (I can't stress this word enough) be buying most of my furniture tomorrow (or today, depends on how much of a nazi you are...) and then I'll finally have a chair and a desk, and OMG A CLOSET!
I hope to update more frequently (than a X day break) from now on, since my now-room has actually become mostly habitable and I'll be in the posession of a desk and a chair by tomorrow evening.
I'll leave you now with 2 awesome quotes:
"Just because we're not looking at you, doesn't mean we don't know you're staring. It just means we don't give a shit." - unknown
"A love that never started can't end." - takaya natsuki
Note: just in case you were wondering about the weird time: yes, it is almost 3 am... sad.. I know...
Note 2: And to finish this off I'll throw in a wonderful image of eew-ness (and my cat sitting on top of it) that I made yesterday: (if you could smell that pile you'd know why it's so eew-ey)





Note 3: BEWARE OF THE YELLOW WALLPAPER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Woah! That's some serious yellow wallpaper! Send that pic to Mrs. Gensimore. I think it almost matches the cover of the book. :O

    Btw, this is Swarna. I've also started a blog (which is a lot lamer than yours at the moment), so that we can keep up with our day to day lives.

    If you're not so busy at some point, we can webchat during my morning (i.e., your 6-10 pm time range). I'm glad you're finally getting stuff done. IKEA=god. They even sell food. o_0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep posting! I DO read, though not every day. Maybe it'd help if you Facebook link every post you do, then people would definitely know to check your blog every day.

    IKEA is the furniture store embodiment of productivity. (Wait...there's an IKEA in Moscow!?!)

    Yay for Russian wallpaper. I used to eat it as a small child.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are 3 ikea in moscow actually

    ReplyDelete