Sunday, August 2, 2009

things that are a bit too short...

Well, there are several, other than the standard break/weekend/any other time you're having fun answers. I have 3 in partivular I want to adress.

1. Some womens' shirts
Remember the way way WAY old days where everyone ran around with their stomach showing? And then someone finally figured out that it looks terrible and vulgar (and nowadays you only find stippers, hookers and other women with low selfesteem/finances doing that). Yeah apparently no one has figured it out in russia yet...

2. some guys' shorts
Remember old footage of vaarious sportive events, where you get all those guys in short shorts, and it just looks wrong in every way? Well that's not quite what I have but it is more disturbing. Whatever it is soem guy wear, it ends mid thigh, which is a terribly odd length, because only little boys and people in gay parades should be weaing that as shorts. At the same time, I don't believe that 20% of Moscow's young adult male population is gay, but you never know... (dear GOD I really hope not!)

3. my dad's temper
Yeah, the smallests things set him off. It's quite unpleasant especally considering that my mom's not there to mediate. The most awfuly painful hour long silences happen... gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment